Six Essential Ingredients for a Diversity Accelerator Program
Diversity Accelerator as a Strategy
Are you inadvertently limiting opportunities for diverse suppliers? There is a way to open doors for new, innovative organizations while minimizing risk. If you want to increase spend and impact for your supplier diversity initiatives, an accelerator program provides a pathway for diverse suppliers to compete on an equal playing field while increasing spend and impact by 5 – 15%.
Six essential ingredients
- Agreement from hiring managers to consider diverse suppliers
- A pool of qualified, diverse suppliers from which hiring managers can consider
- Guidelines to help internal teams identify opportunities where diverse suppliers can add value
- An onboarding program to help diverse suppliers navigate the procurement process
- Planned events to connect diverse suppliers with hiring managers so they can build relationships
- Training programs to help teams monitor performance and measure success
Reach out to Optia to learn how we can help you increase supplier diversity spend and impact up to 15%.